maandag 4 juli 2022

Beyond Words right now loves ~ Mary Long


Beyond Words right now loves, this body is integrating so much now.

Yesterday the Pressure in the Atmosphere was wild, like my body was in a tank full of pressure, my eyes were so blurred I couldn't even see with my glasses on.
I couldn't breathe either, I had to constantly focus on my breath, to keep from experiencing anxiety.

Much Better today, got a good down pour which was much needed. Flooded the Road it rained so hard. I asked for it and I received it; manifestations are happening so quickly. This is why it is important that we be careful what we ask for, good or bad it will come in abundance.

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend with your Families; I don't celebrate the 4th that much anymore and I don't let off fireworks because it scares the wildlife and my pets.

Been having a good time with Nature, cleaned little pond and sat out there for hours yesterday, just listening, not a word spoken.

Love to all you Beautiful Shining Souls out there.