zaterdag 28 maart 2020

Everything Accelerates Yet Again in April By Hare in the Moon Astrology Saturday March 28 2020

Everything Accelerates Yet Again in April

By Hare in the Moon Astrology
Saturday March 28 2020
“Hope is not about proving anything. Its’s about choosing to believe this one thing: that love is bigger than any grim, bleak shit anyone can throw at us.” Annie Lamott
A heads up! As the outer world polarises beyond anything you’ve experienced before, frame it as walking the razor’s edge between two lines of force- between Saturn/Pluto’s soul crunching contraction, collapse and destruction of the way things used to be and the Seeding of the New. Paradoxically, both vectors are necessary, both are liberating us from the individual trance of hopelessness and helplessness into the beginnings of progressive collective collaboration. The seemingly endless, brutal systems collapse along with the wakeup call of climate disaster and this viral pandemic is catalysing a global rebellion which will grow and grow.
This transitional weirdness of not all there and not all here yet either is deeply uncomfortable. The ego craves company while spirit wants to connect in solitude. 

Frame this social distancing as an unprecedented opportunity to shift into the next cycle of remembrance, to release yourself from expired karmic contracts. To see through 3D reality distortions on every level and where they were anchored, weaved, embedded and imprinted. Develop Emergent Thinking by choosing to shift out of past entanglement towards seeding an entirely different future, deliberately re-routing your habitual knee jerk responses.
Ask that part of you who Knows:
Now that my old maps have disappeared, what new strategies do I seem to be navigating by?
By having to go “offline” from 24/7 busyness, what is my own guidance and wisdom showing me?
Now that I’ve stopped struggling, striving, seeking, and searching, what new freedoms am I enjoying?
Since I stopped linear planning and trying to control the uncontrollable, what are the next steps materialising in front of me?
As I continue to shed what I am not, stripping back to essentials, what is the greatest surprise and gift?
As I open to the possibilities in the collective chaos, instead of focusing on what I’ve lost, what is sparking my interest, summoning me to explore further?
When I find that place inside myself that is already thriving, what will get created?
New ! Everything accelerates yet again in April……
Sign up to my just published April 2020 5D Report:” To the Edge and Beyond” at: www.hareinthemoonastrology.co.uk
for inside information on the dates of the 3 conjunctions; April’s doozy of a Super Full Moon; Covid 19 and Embodiment; Financial Upheavals; Truth Time ,Renewal and Regeneration plus strategies for staying Sane and Awake in this time out of time.
“April’s 5D report is phenomenal, Lorna. It shed so much light on our current global situation, and allowed me to focus on the (as yet unformed) potential in the unnerving collapse of the structure of my old everyday life. Thank you for your vision, guidance and generosity” Jemima W Melbourne Australia
*******