maandag 30 maart 2020

Energy Update ~Grace Solaris





My guidance just conveyed to me, that the strange phenomenon of the huge hauls and strange snow flakes that some of us witnessed coming dawn during the love storm despite no freezing temperatures are crystal transducer devices, that serve as anhors for the massive photonic light influx, which is absolutely bombastic and unprecedented, that has been pouring in last night (and last days) and is now ONGOING. 

Many have had extreme dizziness, vertigo and spontaneous moments of passing out or loosing orientation. Total RESET AND TRANSFIGURATION as the old gridline structures and timeline distortions are removed. New co-ordinates are anchored. 

My guides told me HEAVENS GATE has opened. WE ARE IT. It starts and ends in our heart. Rebalance and ground into Gaia and ask your higher self to re-adjust you to the new earth co-ordinates and to the earth’s south and north poles.

 Drink , drink, drink, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Get electrolytes... coconut water is perfect for obtaining electrolytes and supporting the massive cellular upgrade. 

Hallelujah - Grace Solaris

Note: See photos in the comments section below of the massive crystaline hauls (crystal wands up to 10 cm in length) and huge snow flakes scattered in my garden, that I woke up to this morning and not feeling tired but full energized 

Yes and now I understand why I was awake almost all night I was still wide awake and alert at 3.30 am... 

anchoring anchoring anchoring