vrijdag 24 januari 2020

URGENT MESSAGE – ARE YOU HEARING THE CALL? – AURORAS & ORAPHIMS BY ANNAMERKABA on JANUARY 23, 2020

URGENT MESSAGE – ARE YOU HEARING THE CALL? – AURORAS & ORAPHIMS

Greetings My Beloved Masters of the Universe. This is a very important and urgent message that I have received from Aurora’s and Oraphims. In this message they talk about the “Clash of the Titans” please note that they are referring to planetary conjunctions, which are going to take place this year. We will have quite a few of them, but the most significant one is going to occur in December. I talk more about this and other fascinating accounts about ascension after the channeling below. I will start with the channeling and add my personal note following the message. Please read the note as it is will help you understand the message much better.

Bringers of the new dawn, peace makers and peacekeepers, are you hearing our gentle call for you to take the reins of mastery into your very own hands? Can you hear our benevolent messages coming to you through all the channelers dwelling in your ethers?
Can you see our signs that we send and the shimmering of our ethereal bodies ? Can you see the signs of our communication with you? Can you feel our presence in your daily to day realities? Are you allowing us to enter into your sacred space in order to show you the light, the true light of your creator selves?
Hear our messages of hope, hear our message of upliftment for the unification of highest order is coming into your energy fields as we speak! Heed our words with care and might and allow the new energetic upliftments to bathe you in all the glorious accompaniments of the heavenly abodes!
THIRD EYE CHAKRA & PINEAL GLAND 3-6-9 ACTIVATION DISC EXPAND YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT. https://natalyaankh.myshopify.com/products/third-eye-chakra-disc-expand-your-spiritual-sight
The time to tune into your own powers has arrived, the time to rise up from sleep, the time to awaken from your slumber and begin to act according to the divine blueprints that you have brought with you from the ethers into the new reality stream that has indeed been superimposed into your known reality.
AWAKEN from within, awaken to the without and allow said brilliant light to shine for all to see, allow said brilliant light to show the way and to guide others towards self-cognition and entitlement, indeed entitlement to BE, to EXIST, to ENJOY, to BREATHE, breathe with relief, freedom and purification.
For indeed the energies of change are upon you, tremendous changes that are taking place within the spherical masses, change that brings with it the upheavals, restructurization, chaotic energies and the “clash of the titans” as you say, which are about to take place in your known realities. For through said “clash of the titans”, much needed change shall follow.
And so, and thus, we call you to your positions, we call you to listen carefully, to listen to all the messages, signs, vibrations, and guidance that you are receiving from us every single moment of your known time structure, remember and heed our words with care an might, that the return to pureness of being begins with YOU.
Clear your vessels of time and space from debris, tune into the magnificence that indeed you are and follow suit, follow suit to that which you have come here to uphold.
Know that we are walking with you hand in hand and foot in foot, know that you are being supported by your mighty creators selves, and by the universal laws of principles of BEing, by the universal light frequencies that are here to uplift, and surround you within the loving, effervescent light of the creator.
Hear us now as we call your name, and as we welcome you to take your righteous place in this universe. Know that we are with you supporting, guiding and loving you in all your might and all your glory.
Know that we are walking with you hand in hand and foot in foot, know that it is so, for it is!
That is all that we have for you now. WE are with you. WE love you. Goodbye for now.
For more information about the Freedom Journey Karmic Release Guided online course please visit: https://annamerkaba.mykajabi.com/

PAM JACKSON’S STORY OF AWAKENING WITH THE AURORAS & WHAT AWAITS HUMANITY.

We are asked to listen to the guidance and go within to receive directions and assistance, and here is a prime example of what happened to one beautiful soul who has shared her experience with me and asked for it to be shared with all of you. Pam Jackson’s story:
“My ascension dream/vision. I do my gratitude meditation at night before I go to sleep, many times during this I have visions of different Beings and different places this time I’ve had the same vision for several nights in a row.
I find myself walking along a pathway in what looks and feels to me a paradise tropical setting walking down a pathway and it seems like I’m walking/floating to excited to really take the time to investigate one or the other. This pathway seems long but I’m not disappointed because everything is so very beautiful, eye candy. I can hear what seems to be waves rolling up on a beach, the smell of sweet salty ocean water mixed with what I call the Gaia smell. Flowers and earth. My mind is reeling with wonder and excitement as I am taking in my surroundings. I hear no sounds of animals, birds or people. As I come to a spot that is opening up to a wider path I hear a voice speaking to me …not audible but inside my head, it’s saying ” Keep on the path, go just a little further and you’ll see what you have been seeking “. Hmmm…not sure what that means yet but I am going to find out soon. What looks like an opening to a beach is just up ahead of me again I hear a voice…” close your eyes beloved one, trust your sight and keep walking “. I close my eyes and keep a steady pace I start to feel a slight breeze on my skin and know I’m close to water. My feet are bare and the feel of the pathway feels different to me now, it feels like I’m walking now on silk. The voice says ” now open your eyes slowly and adjust “. I did as they said, funny my eyes kind of hurt, like when you have a bright light shining in them, I can’t figure out why though, there seems to be a sun shinning yet no visible sign of one, but everything is illuminated like on a bright sunny day.
I ask why my eyes are hurting so to speak… ” that’s because you’ve never really seen with them before.” Funny, wasn’t this what Morpheus says to Neo in the Matrix?
When I get my eyes adjusted to my surroundings I almost collapse. I never in my wildest dreams have seen such beauty, I struggle even now to find the most appropriate words to describe what I see, I will do my best.
As I approached the opening I stood in awe of what it was I was seeing… the ” sand ” was indeed not sand from my point of view it shimmered like tiny microscopic diamonds with gold flecks I was memorized I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. As I stood there taking in this breathtaking site I heard the voice again ” Beloved, if you feel comfortable we would suggest you take all of your manmade attire off before going on this journey we have set out before you ” … I was thinking ” what? ” … the voice spoke again, ” Beloved, in order to get the full benefits of what is about to unfold for you, please step out of your manmade attire “… I looked around saw and heard no one so I did as they suggested.

Then the voice said, ” Beloved, we would like you to lay down on what is before you, burry yourself up to your crown on the top of your head, leaving only your face exposed, what you can’t cover we will help you with the rest. ” I did as they asked with no hesitation now, I was completely at ease and trusted them implicitly. I do have an ovate fear of anything covering my face and they then reassured me that when it was time to cover the my head there would be a barrier where there would be a space in between me and the so called sand, I would be able to breathe just like normal… I took a deep breath and trusted. As my face was covered I heard ” breathe beloved do not hold your breath it’s ok “… I took a deep breath and to my surprise and delight I was breathing just fine. They then said softly ” Beloved, relax your body, relax your mind and let the crystals do their job ” … there it was, my confirmation that the beach was indeed crystal. Awesome…
As I lay there and let myself go free, free from what was my usual day to day thoughts the most unusual sensation started to come over me starting at my feet. It felt like a burning sensation only it didn’t hurt, like when your leg falls asleep and you have that pins and needles feeling along with a tickling of sorts, then pressure, as this feeling moved up my body, going to my legs, the pressure I was feeling in my feet, now that it moved to my muscles it felt more like a deep tissue massage where the pressure was intense yet no pain. As it moved higher up my body there also now was this deep burning, ( still not painful just some kind of heat like a very warm/hot blanket ) this sensation hovered over my Chakras and I must say it was a divine feeling. This wave ( as I now will liken it to (the feeling) continues up my body and I’m loving it immensely. After the wave finished I just lay there basking in the loving and warm feeling for a while not really wanting to get out of this so called cocoon. Not really sure how long I was in there, I really didn’t care it was amazing !!
I heard the voice again speaking to me… ” Beloved, You may get up now, we would like you to do it slowly as you will be a little dizzy. When you get up we would like you to go to the water. ” I did as they asked and slowly got up, I had the sensation of vertigo and I just stood there with my eyes closed for a few minutes. The voice ” Beloved, open your eyes and see, see for the first time. ” I slowly opened my eyes, it was like when you are in the dark for a while and then sunlight shines in your eyes, feeling no pain just the intense light. When my eyes opened, how do/can I describe the indescribable. Colors, colors that I have never seen before, beautiful, mesmerizing colors, almost like it was all one color yet separate… you know how a chameleon can change its colors to adapt to its environment, kinda like that. Stunning !!! I see the water now, so beautiful, sparkling in the sunlight which again I see no sun just radiance. The water had this look to it like it too had crystals in it, I saw what seemed to me an eagle flying in the distance, I just realized that my eyesight was perfect, I hear whales singing, dolphins clicking, and other animals now, my hearing was incredibly sharp. I heard that familiar voice say ” Beloved, go out into the water and wash yourself clean.” I did as I was asked … as I stepped into the water it felt like an electric shock without the pain, all my senses went from 100% to 200% I thought I was going to pass out but in a split second I was wide awake and energized. I realized that the water didn’t feel like water as I know it to be this water didn’t feel wet, almost like a dry feeling only doing what water usually does…like there was a barrier between my skin and the water yet not.
As I moved further out up to my solar plexus now that familiar feeling of the water I’m use to, I looked up and saw whales in the distance they are the ones that had been singing all this time, now I see the dolphins, strange how I hadn’t seen them before now. There in the distance was a huge Eagle the biggest one I’ve ever seen before! I slipped under the water and wow!…I could see what seems like miles under the water surface. All kind of beautiful Beings, some I recognize and some new, a gigantic beautiful Sea turtle was coming toward me now she looks like she’s the size of a bus. No time to be frightened or concerned just pure awe at seeing her. She came right up next to me and I heard her saying to me ” come, come and let me show you ” . I didn’t hesitate and climbed onto her back and off we went. Omg, magnificent!! I could breathe … breathe under water…how cool is that I was thinking… we came up on the Dolphins swimming and playing, two came over and wanted me to swim with them, I got a wink from my Turtle friend and off I went. The energy that I felt from these loving beings is remarkable. We visited other sea life and I made wonderful new friends. They felt like family. I felt at home. The Dolphins took me back to Turtle and we swam all around and then we ended up back at the edge of the beach. The love that was in our hearts for all was magical indeed, I hugged her and thanked her and off she went. Everything was so amplified…all my senses…so amazing!! As I was walking out of the water I saw my reflection, is this really me?!! I looked like I was back in my early 30’s, my skin, well my skin was something to behold, for it too had the golden flecks and microscopic crystals on it, I tried to wash it off thinking it was still stuck on me from being buried on the beach yet it was still there!! As I looked closer I noticed it ( the golden flecks and crystals ) was actually imbedded in my skin!! My whole body was covered!! How beautiful to look at! The voice ” Beloved, this that you are seeing is your new light/crystalline body and you are clean from your old paradigm, your old programming is now dissolved, you are free and sovereign. ” …
I cried out in joy and tears came freely. How blessed I felt is beyond words !! I immediately felt like I was being hugged cosmically, My beloved Source was hugging me!! I melted inside with awe and wonder, I felt so much love and felt so loved!! I then heard ” Beloved, now we need you to go over to the mountain cliffs you see in the distance, go to the top and we will show you “.
I thought ok, this is going to take forever to get there and at that moment I found myself there, exactly where they wanted me to be… I was told that I would now be able to manifest as quickly as I could think if I so wish. Awesome!! As I looked out in awe at being so high up and could see for miles and miles, the twinkling of the crystalline water was truly amazing.
Voice… ” Beloved, there will be a large wave coming, when you see it you may be panicked by the size, you do not need to be afraid it will not hurt you, this wave needs to come to you and your kind in order to move forward in your what you call ascension.
Embrace it and it will embrace you. ” … I looked around and then saw this wave was not large, it was incomprehensible, the size, I no way could estimate its size, I saw no beginning or end to it!! I looked over at the beach area, there was so many people there now, innumerable … miles and miles of people. Why had I not noticed them before, voice…
” Beloved, they just now are coming thru the veil and they too are being washed clean as you have been. Rejoice in this sight for it is Divine “. Tears came, I could here cheering from the people on the beach. They were seeing the wave coming and they too knew its purpose they were rejoicing!! The wave was coming at great speed now and as it approached us all it grew in size, taller, glowing in this beautiful crystalline light, Divine light !! It’s above us now, my heart is beating fast and I can feel the incredible energy coming from it and then…it went thru us all, silence is all around now, then…
Wild delightful cheering, we are free!! I am in so much love and bliss.
The voice… ” Beloved, it is done, now go, go back and let all know it is coming and you all are blessed by our Divine, this vision has an energy signature that will help and energize those who are and have waken up. Never be in fear, for the Divine Creator has declared it, you are all blessed. ”
I still can feel the energy and see all that was shown to me, I am blessed.”
For more information about the Freedom Journey Karmic Release Guided online course please visit: https://annamerkaba.mykajabi.com/

Clash of the Titans – What does it mean?

As I said before the “Clash of the Titans” refers to the planetary alignments coming our way this year (2020) and next year (2021). But the reason for such an urgency of the message is that we must prepare ourselves for all the changes that are going to take place. There are many messages that are being sent out to everyone on our planet and it is important for you to learn how to tune into these message and listen. Many messages are of very personal factor and are meant to be heard only by you, and no one else can possibly deliver certain messages to you except your own self. I wrote an article about this which you can read by clicking here.  Other messages are crypted and sometimes I get a channeling that will be very complex that I share with you where you need to read between the lines. But at this point it is highly important to tune in and listen because there is a lot of things that are going to be happening and we as those who have come here to assist in the ascension process will have a lot to do in order to stabilize the new energies coming in and old energies leaving our planet. So, please pay attention to the signs that you are receiving so that you can be fully equipped for the coming of times.
When I received this channeling I went searching for information about the significance of these planetary alignments and found a lot of interesting information which I would like to share with you here. You can do your own research on this topic.
Known as “the great conjunction,” the cyclical conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn that occurs every twenty years has been the preeminent method of demarcating historical eras in traditional astrology. When Jupiter and Saturn come together there is both the intensity of old forms dying as well as the fertility of new growth beginning to take shape. In the past century, their cycle has aligned with the transition in between decades, with the conjunctions and oppositions between Jupiter and Saturn marking the start of each decade. For example, there was a Jupiter and Saturn conjunction in 1980, an opposition in 1990, a conjunction in 2000, and an opposition in 2010. Jupiter and Saturn will form their next conjunction on December 21 of 2020 in the first degree of Aquarius, and so most of 2020 will take place during the end of their cycle. There will be an atmosphere of anticipation building during the year of being on the precipice of a new era, while simultaneously old issues will resurface in need of resolution.
Together Jupiter and Saturn combine expansive and imaginative vision with the structure and discipline needed to both manifest results as well as strip away the inessential. While Jupiter signifies generosity and fortunate opportunities, it can also lead to egoic greed and delusions of grandeur that requires the contemplative focus of Saturn to trim the excess and strengthen what is ready to ripen. At the same time, we need the inspirational revitalization of Jupiter to mediate the negative side of Saturn that can bring fear over limitations and obstacles and lead to depressive stagnation. During 2020 we will be in a constant balancing act of tempering between Jupiter and Saturn, with a need to shift in between the synthesizing growth of Jupiter and the methodical reordering of Saturn.
Though the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn every twenty years is always important, their union in 2020 has special and extraordinary significance. Jupiter and Saturn have a pattern of forming their conjunctions in the same element of astrology for approximately two hundred years, such as occurring in water signs from the beginning of the fifteenth century until the beginning of the seventeenth century and in fire signs from the beginning of the seventeenth century until the beginning of the nineteenth century. Since 1802 the Saturn and Jupiter conjunctions have been occurring in earth signs, with the final one occurring on May 28 of 2000 in Taurus. After the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius in 2020, there will continue to only be conjunctions between Jupiter and Saturn in tropical air signs until 2159.
Thus 2020 is at the end of a two-hundred-year era of Jupiter and Saturn uniting in earth signs. While the earth element signifies focus on material security and consolidation of resources that is resistant to change, the era of air will bring disruption to established orders and dramatic changes in collective ideas and the way we communicate. Vitally, not only will Jupiter and Saturn be uniting in Aquarius, they will also be forming a catalytic square aspect with Uranus in Taurus. At this pivotal moment in our journey, the lightning bolts of Jupiter and Uranus will not only bring down old societal structures but will also impel us to release old personal dreams and drama we have been attached to. There will be new challenges and unknown potential arising as we begin a new era of Jupiter and Saturn that we will need to make space for in our lives. During 2020 ask yourself what you need to leave behind and what you truly desire to carry forward.
“Jupiter Saturn astrology. In December 2020, Jupiter and Saturn reach a conjunction at o° Aquarius 31′ . Because of the importance of this conjunction, which initiates for each person a significant 20-year process, I offer this brief discussion of the Jupiter Saturn cycle. In ancient times the cycle of these two planets were used to predict momentous collective events, especially events affecting kings and kingdoms. It has a long history of usage in the astrological tradition. In the book, Mundane Astrology, Charles Harvey writes:
These two planets used to be known as the “Great Chronocrators,” or rulers of the ages. Their cycle can be considered the ground base of human development which marks the interaction between the perception of ideas, potentialities, possibilities (Jupiter) and their manifestation in the concrete material world (Saturn). (1)
Jupiter and Saturn are the planetary pair that refers to the urge to find a mode of meaningful participation in social living. Alexander Ruperti called Jupiter and Saturn the planets of social destiny (2). Jupiter and Saturn are concerned with the formation of our sense of social purpose and direction, our quest for concrete achievements in the world. They are the planets most concerned with vocational development, the development of our occupation and our pursuit of success. They are the planets of positive, constructive social activity. The ongoing relationship between these two planets marks major phases of our developing life’s work, and the conjunction, in particular, is a time when we can form a new sense of social purpose or direction. All students and practitioners of astrology should give deep thought to this significant astrological event, the conjunction in December 202o and
The twenty year cycle of Jupiter and Saturn defines the story of our efforts to pursue constructive long-term projects, to build our life structures and enterprises. Jupiter-Saturn as a pair represents a positive, focused attitude, the attempt to define and focus our ambitions, whatever we seek to achieve. They signify our search for success in all of our activities. The major phases of their cycle correspond to turning points in our efforts to actualize our ambitions.
At the time of Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions we start to see new directions for our ambitions. We begin to formulate new goals for social activity and achievement. If the transiting conjunction (or other major phases of the cycle) falls in a powerful place in our natal chart, we may see specific accomplishments occurring at that time. The conjunction is the beginning of a formative process that will continue to unfold over the next twenty years.”
“There are several key benefits of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in 2020.
I have written and presented on this topic many times. Most recently in a 3,000 word article for Wellbeing Astrology 2019 magazine.
Jupiter and Saturn conjunct about every 20 years. From 1802 to 1980, almost all these conjunctions were in Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn).
This period correlates with the Industrial Revolution.
In 1980, the conjunction occurred in an Air sign – denoting the start of a new era, that will last until about 2149. The chart for the 1980 conjunction featured a Cazimi Mercury. This indicates that we are in the Information Revolution. Or more correctly, the Inteligence Revolution.
In 2000 the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction was in an Earth sign. And in December 2020 it occurs one again in an Air sign. And will continue to do so for many years.
We can divide the 20 years between each Jupiter-Saturn conjunction into two phases. The first phase – the 10 years from conjunction to opposition, is about growth, opportunity and expansion. This phase is predominantly Jupiter-ish. It is like a waxing Moon.
The following Jupiter-Saturn opposition is like a full Moon. It marks the culmination of the Jupiter phase, and transition to the Saturn-dominated phase. Which is from the opposition to the next conjunction. Like a waning Moon.
December 2020 thus marks the beginning of about 10 years of growth, expansion and general optimism on a global scale.
Look back to the 1960s – which was a similar phase, culminating in 1969. That year saw the Moon landing. First flights of Concorde and Boeing 747. Woodstock. Easy Rider.
Likewise the 1980s and the massive rise of personal computing. And the fall of the Berlin Wall.
So the benefits of the 2020 Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is that humanity will be free from the stale and backward-focused period we are currently in. Fossil fuels will no longer be needed. Artificial Intelligence, quantum computing, and incredible advances in ideas and technology are just around the corner.”