dinsdag 14 januari 2020

Energy Update ~ Judith Kusel



Things can change in an eyewink at this time, so understand that with the immensely power energy shifts, everything is a great state of transformation, with transcendental shifts.

What was here today, can vanish today, and tomorrow is quite a different story, you cannot even start writing today.

I am experiencing this intensely lately.

I had guidance yesterday, which made me sit again drawing energy lines on maps, and then the whole map turned into something quite different. I had transformed the map into something so amazing, that it took my breath away!

It is then that I understood that I was being shown the cosmic view, the higher view.
Here on earth we can only see so far and not further, even with all our so-called "advanced" technology. Yet, the cosmic eyeview surpasses all the earthly technology and transforms everything into a cosmic perspective.


When I was looking at the map, I saw what I could not see before, and I was stunned!
Your our life, is now being remapped, reinvented and transformed.
The more you allow the transcendental, the more transcendent you become.
It is useless to cling to the old life. It has served its purpose.

Allow the greater cosmic vision to come in, and then follow the inner guidance, the inner GPS systems, the inspirations, the AHA! moments and move into co-creating your new life with the Divine.

This year is a year of total transformation on all levels.

A year from now on, you will look back at your life, with wonder and awe. Yet, it is only the very beginning.

The next years will be the most transformative the planet and humanity has even been through, and it is lifting us into a much different and higher way of life and living and being!


Judith Kusel