zaterdag 18 juni 2022

UPDATE WHAT IN THE WORLD A BLACK SPIKE ~ Schumann-Resonance-Update-with-Marguerite



UPDATE

WHAT IN THE WORLD
A BLACK SPIKE

What is happening here? We have bright red high energy high frequency spiking with a black shadow in some charts and in others it allows the background color of blue to show through as if it’s a void!
Anyway you look at this, these are intense energies and very odd anomalies on these charts.
I would be interested to hear your thoughts and perceptions about this.


These spikes are surpassing 1400 Hz on one chart and 13,000 Hz on another! These are massive energies and frequencies for dealing with here.

We are in unknown territory as we move into this new era, we will see many things that have never been seen before and experience Frequencies and energies that have never been A part of our world before now.

How are you feeling right now? How did you feel within the last two hours when this strange spike happened at almost 17:00 UTC

I have been experiencing some odd sensations today – – my nose feels numb/tingly and I have felt like I was experiencing a massive detox and was feeling none too good – – then I experienced a bit of a gastric purge and I took a salt bath and practiced deep breathing and drank lots of water and now I’m feeling pretty good – – but the time I was feeling so off was leading up to 17:00 UTC and then I began to feeling better.That was about 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Standard time.  it’s now @19:00 UTC.


3:19 PM EST, 6/17/22