donderdag 17 september 2020

New Moon in Virgo~We Are the Light By Richard Stephens

New Moon in Virgo~We Are the Light

By Richard Sthephens


Hey Everyone, How Are You?

We have the exact new Moon in Virgo tomorrow. Right now, Sun and Moon are just over 12 degrees apart. They’ll begin to influence each other once they get to around 10 degrees apart, in 4 hours from now.

It can often feel tense in the build up to full and new Moon’s. Gravitational levels are increasing, pulling the seas up to Spring Tides. We’re predominantly made of water, so we really do feel it!
This new Moon certainly has some positives in its build up. The Moon is already trine to Jupiter, which is most beneficial, usually. It won’t be an exact trine for another 12 hours, yet they’re already influencing each other.

This helps to lift our feelings, even offering some optimism! How crazy is that given all that’s going on in the world?

I know I’ve shared some hard hitting things lately, and in fairness, I’ve been selective. There are far worse things to see. I believe that it’s important to have awareness, yet I also know that the most important thing is to keep our vibration high, or to lift it up if you’re in a lowly place.
It’s a hard balancing act. Of course all this stuff gets to me, and I’m not shy to express that at times! I do love to share the loving vibrations as well though, and those vibrations are of the utmost importance in these times.

We’re all finding our way, and all doing our best. We are sensitive people, fallible, vulnerable etc. It’s not easy. It is very challenging. I can’t even imagine what it’s like for people with kids, and all they’re being put through ☹

The thing is that we could so easily become deluged in negativity, and that so doesn’t help anyone, least of all ourselves. I have to be mindful of what I share and express, and we’d all do well to be so. I am all for the truth as well though, so as said, it is a balancing act.

Trust my friends. They want us divided. It’s our place to disappoint them! Keep loving, and keep being true to who you really are.

Don’t worry too much about those who remain ignorant to it all. I know that’s so hard when it involves family and friends, and even partners.

I believe in us. I believe in the greater good. I believe there are universal forces on our side that are greater than the forces of darkness.

We are the Light. We are the decent people. We are sovereign, and the Universe has our backs


******