woensdag 27 mei 2020

BATTLE IN THE HEAVENS ~ Pat Donworth


BATTLE IN THE HEAVENS
So, last night I had an extremely lucid, powerful, FELT dream that has really impacted me. It also explains why I'm feeling like I'm feeling, and it may help you, too.

This is the message I'm getting: to share the dream with you.

It's like an explanation from the heavens as to why some of us may be feeling "a disturbance in the field" lately.

Here's the dream from Sunday night (5/25):
I found myself up in the air / atmosphere of current 3D earth. Completely lucid; SO lucid that I'm feeling it may have been an astral projection during deep sleep. I felt everything. Anyway, so I'm up in the atmosphere. And it's not calm. In fact, there's a ENERGETIC BATTLE going on. LIKE, a battle of electromagnetics and polarities. I cannot see the players but I can see the results of the discord.


I see huge swaths of the atmosphere being ripped apart. I’m looking at air currents, then deeper into the molecular structures. The heavens are being shaken one direction, then the other. Back and forth, up and down, and every direction.

The message is that 3D earth is being shorn apart. I FELT the disturbance of these opposing forces. It went on and on.

Then, I was taken to a DEEPER level. Still lucid, completely aware and conscious. Still feeling the energies of it. I'm taken to the energetic level, down into the atomic structures. And they, too, are undergoing the same discord, disturbance, tearing apart, dissolution. I can still SEE what I saw with 20/20 vision, so clear was it.

I was then given the "knowing" that the 3D is being taken apart at this moment. That THIS is the feeling of discord and disturbance that I have been feeling around me in the energies.

Then, I POP awake, like I’d been shot out of a cannon. But I can still FEEL the rumbling and roiling of earth’s elements in battle. I’m like ... “What on EARTH just happened?!” I was actually a bit discombobulated for a couple of hours after that dream/vision/experience.

What I kept getting today is that I needed to share this dream/vision with you... especially with those who, too, have been feeling:
~ out of sorts
~ a disturbance in the field
~ unable to sleep
~ on edge in anticipation
~ achey joints
~ head chakras buzzing or active
~ energetics "off"
~ energetics feeling in discord
~ feeling like being in two places at once
~ feeling like one's consciousness is half in/half out of body
~ feeling drained of energy (for no apparent reason)

Perhaps most important, the feeling of not being able to settle into a smooth and serene vibe.

I believe I was shown these Earth Change Energetics because our higher friends, guides, and forces wanted to tell those of us feeling the “disturbance in the field” WHY WE’RE FEELING WHAT WE’RE FEELING ... they’re clueing us in and letting us know that it’s okay. It's what happens: our micro energetics mirror the macro energetics. As above, so below.

All is good. All is happening as it should. But it may be a bit of a rough ride during the Final Cleanup on Aisle 6.

Peace & Love!
Pat

Painting: 
“Battle in the Heavens” 
by Nicholas Roerich
(1874-1947)
ALL IS ONE 💖 ALL IS LOVE
© Pat Donworth 2020