vrijdag 29 september 2017

ENERGY UPDATE♥LISA TRANSCENDENCE BROWN♥28 SEPT 2017



Okay, here we go .... Crystalline StarGates have opened huge and we have a mega-blast of Pure Source Light/Diamond/Rainbow Light Frequencies flooding the Crystalline Gridding Systems as everything activates huge. Wide Open and Increasing substantially as we go.


All morning was soft crystalline and flowing waves of light, tuning everything UP, lifting higher & higher, dissolving and integrating.... now it's mega crystalline blasting.... I've more awesomeness to share, yet maneuvering accordingly, so will include in the newsletter that goes out in the next day or so... all within flow. Open up, embrace, anchor & hold... highest consciousness timelines and receive vibrationally huge too.
 
yes, I know I'm offline, yet where I am able to post and honor my own reality/roles, I shall do so.....