zondag 24 april 2022

Starseeds ~ Natoya Hall


Starseeds

You know I don't usually write this late but the energies coming in are nuclear (best word to describe it).
I've been noticing the tones and codes coming in are creation codes so that means energy/frequencies come in extremely sharp and almost feel like energy bursting into the body, affecting every single functioning in some capacity.


The exhaustion, thirst, fatigue, grief, anger, stiff body, a need to move the body and find equilibrium, deep fears and deep revelations when it comes to friendships/tribe/community, lower vibrational attachments, shadows of the past coming back up, some dark and really in your face energies that no longer can be denied are clearing instantly now.
I did a ceremony tonight calling my energy back from every painful, hurtful, manipulative, traumatic, life-altering experience and asked where in my body this energy needed to go. A lot of that energy went right back into my gut. for some, it's the Root, Heart or Throat right now. If your immune system is low check and see if it is your will to keep going forward in the direction you're going. I send you so much love